Shopping and delivery – how it works:
Paleo & Co is a marketplace connecting you with niche Paleo suppliers and makers. Here’s how it works:
- You, our lovely customer, place an order with us
- We pass that order on to the talented supplier who packs and ships your order
- If you order from more than one supplier you will pay just one delivery charge for each supplier (NOT per item) and get separate packages
- The shipping cost is set by the supplier; we try to work with them to keep this as low as possible and NEVER, EVER make any money on the shipping (as some companies do!)
- You get your Paleo packages and are delighted (and if you’re not, tell us and we’ll put it right).
TIP: Because many of our suppliers offer FREE DELIVERY over a certain amount, stock up on lots of Paleo and AIP supplies at a time. Just be careful with the chocolate. If we have more than 3 bars in the house, it gets dangerous.
- Each supplier has one delivery charge, so no matter how many items you order from them you will pay just one shipping cost. (See delivery tab on each product page).
- Most suppliers offer a flat rate delivery charge up to a certain weight so you can always see how much you’ll pay.
- Shipping costs are up front and not hidden at the checkout page as they are with some other websites. (Does that bug you as much as it bugs us?!)
- Most suppliers offer a FREE DELIVERY option when you order over a certain amount – so buy in bulk to save.